Not connectedConnect Wallet
If you are experiencing any difficulty connecting or executing transactions using iOS try to disable websocket experimental feature. Setting Safari ➜ Advanced ➜ Experimental Features ➜ Set NSURLSession WebSocket to OFF.
- What Is a Liquidity Provider
- MeaningA liquidity provider is a user who funds a liquidity pool with crypto assets he/she owns to facilitate trading on the platform and earn passive income on his/her deposit.
- ImportanceWhile trading illiquid trading pairs on order book-based exchanges could lead to suffering from great slippage and the inability to execute trades, the advantage of liquidity providers is that trades can always be executed as long as the liquidity pools are big enough. For this reason, liquidity providers are seen as trade facilitators and paid with the transaction fees paid for the trades that they enabled.
- How much do they get?How much liquidity providers are paid is based on the percentage of the liquidity pool that they provide. When funding the pool, they are usually required to fund two different assets to enable traders to switch between one to the other by trading them in pairs.
- Advantages of being a liquidity provider
- Share of feesAutomated Market Maker Swap (eg. Uniswap protocol) incentivizes users to add liquidity to trading pools by rewarding providers with the fees generated when other users trade with those pools.
- Low entry barriersUnlike traditional finance, almost anyone can act as an LP. You don't need to start out with millions, but rather deposit small accounts and slowly make bigger profits.
- Financial freedomAlthough funds are locked when you deposit them in the smart contract, they can be withdrawn anytime. If you don't want to continue providing liquidity for a certain pair, you can take it back.
Become a Liquidity Provider
Fill in the information below and confirm
1. Choose a Token to Apply Liquidity
2. Choose a Platform Token to Join
3. Choose the Platform to Operate Liquidity
5. Check/Approve the amount to invest
There is not enough balance
There is not enough balance
- What Is Token Swap
- MeaningA token swap is an agreement between two parties that exchange different token types (say token A and token B). In a token swap, one party will pay a certain amount of token A to the other party and receive the agreed amount of token B in return.
- How Swap worksOn Swap, there is no central party making trades. It does not use centralised market makers, nor an order book (which are a feature of centralised crypto exchanges). Instead, it features automated liquidity. The Swap model revolves around liquidity providers lending their crypto tokens to create liquidity pools.
- What's so special about Swap?
- BenefitsSwap facilitates the instant exchange of two tokens in a blockchain protocol without the need of commencing the traditional crypto-to-fiat exchange or token migration. It allows users to swap tokens directly from the official private key wallet or the trading account. In-wallet exchange offers multiple benefits for the traders, such as non-custodial trading, on-chain exchange and faster transactions.
- Token ListingAbsolutely any ERC20 token can be listed on Swap no permission required. Each token has its own smart contract and liquidity pool. If one doesn't exist, it can be created easily adding liquidity.
- It is an incentive for liquidity providersThe liquidity providers provide liquidity by adding crypto tokens in pairs to smart contracts which can be bought and sold by others. In return, liquidity providers receive a percentage of the trading fees.
Make your trade on Swap
Choose the token pair, set the amount and confirm.
1. Choose the Platform to Operate Swap
3. Amount in Destination Token
- Click to Open Swap SettingsSlippage Tolerance%Tx deadlineminutesDisable Multihops
- What Is Virtual Stake
- No deposits required...
- Low risk
- Why the risk is low...
- HODL strategy...
Choose the staking pair
- Hold... to earn...Not StartedHolding/Waiting Next CheckpointCheckpoint RequiredWaiting Reward ClaimCheckpoint Expired... to finishAPR...%Waiting for Last Checkpoint to Claim PrizeThe prize is nearNext CheckpointNext checkpoint scheduled to start in...Check timeoutCheckpoint timeout when open24 hoursIf the checkpoint deadline is missed you will need to restart the whole process.Accumulated reward0XOOMPool DetailsFrequencyBalance Checkpoint every7 daysMin BalanceMinimum Balance to Execute Checkpoint...TimeTime to get the reward2 monthsAPRAccumulation at checkpoint based on your balance10%